“The dream catcher reminds us— John Cline
how important the dream world
has been to people throughout time.
Dreams have provided medicine men,
shamans, and prophets
a portal to another realm.”
“The only requirement— Molly Barker
of having a dream,
is believing in it.”
“Dare to live the life— Ralph Waldo Emerson
you have dreamed for yourself.
Go forward and
make your dreams come true.”
Today’s MotD encourages us to follow our dreams, to make them a reality in some way, shape, or form. We wouldn’t have them unless they were somehow meant for us.
Some simple steps we can take to begin our dream-to-reality journey:
- for each dream, write it down, summarize it in one sentence.
- allow time to daydream about it (the more sessions, the better). what does it look like? how does it feel? what are you doing? does it involve other people? what are they doing? what steps would it take to make it happen?
- after each daydream session, journal what came up.
- do something each day (big or small) toward making this dream a reality.
- consider making a vision board that relates to the dream.
You may say I’m a dreamer— John Lennon
But I’m not the only one.
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one.
The Mandala Lady
btw…started with this (didn’t realize it was blurry until too late to take another one):