“No degree of worldly darkness— Wes Fesler
can extinguish the glow
of a soul’s inner light.”
“Instead of fighting the darkness,— Eckhart Tolle
you bring in the light.”
“The dark does not destroy the light;— Brené Brown
it defines it.
It’s our fear of the dark
that casts our joy into the shadows.”
Today’s MotD reminds us of our Light. We are all of the Light. It behooves us to embrace our Light and shine our Light whenever and wherever possible. That is our purpose. Be the Light so that others will recognize and shine their own Light.
How do we connect with our Light? Simply…be still with that intent and allow it to make its presence known and felt. The more we feel it, the more we shine it, the more we spread it.
If affirmations would help? I share this list from an article by Bob Baker on Medium.com:
- I am an expression of Divine Intelligence.
- I am a one-of-a-kind gem.
- Today I recognize my inner light.
- Today I give myself permission to glow.
- Today I notice and celebrate my light.
- Today I choose to radiate that light out into the world.
- Today I choose to shine brightly.
- Today I direct my light to illuminate others.
- Today I radiate love.
- Today I broadcast positivity.
- Today I send out waves of healing energy.
- Today is my day to shine.
- Today I celebrate the light that I am!
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness:— Martin Luther King Jr.
only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate:
only love can do that.”
The Mandala Lady
btw…started with this: